PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP DAY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12 2021
The Oral Microbiome, Dental Disease & Its Control
10:00 - 12:00 EDT
Oral health can often be a good indicator of overall animal health, however, there has not been too much focus on the oral microbiome and the role it plays in animal health and disease.
Through a series of presentations, discussions and breakout groups, this is your opportunity to develop your understanding of the oral microbiome in dental disease, and discuss a potential future strategy to overcome the shared challenges of those who are working in this unique area face.
This workshop will:
- Provide you with a summary of dental disease, morbidity and
- Enable you to understand traditional methods of dental disease
prevention and treatment
- Discuss newly emerging approaches for dental disease prevention,
surveillance and treatment
International Business Development
Precision Intestinal Nutrition: The Challenge to
Modulate Microbiome by Nutrition to Achieve the Best
Performance for Each Animal Species
13:30 - 15:30 EDT
animals may not be effective.
- Help you understand microbiome difference between companion and production animals, and what is the best profile for the different objectives associated with each animal species (i.e. weight gain, meat production, health and well-being)
- Explore how these differences drive alternative research and
- Understanding what are the nutrients or additives that best modulate the microbiome according to animal performance
Jefo Nutrition Inc.